Tuesday, December 24, 2013

iphone 5s 5c

I have had this phone for only a little while but I love it soo many apps and so many features I honestly would marry this phone is I could the battery light could last forever no lie !! I love this phone and all the coulours you can chang it too I just cant wait for some lepors or zebra styles the best part is that you can still use an otter box even tho its coloured. this phone has completed my life and I wanna keep it forever.
iphone 5s 5c
iphone 5s 5c
A6 chip. 8 megapixel iSight camera. 4-inch Retina display. Ultrafast LTE wireless.1 iPhone 5c has the things that made iPhone 5 an amazing phone—and more, including iOS 7. All in a completely new design that feels great in your hand. iPhone 5c colours may vary and change over time. The powerful A6 chip provides fast performance and graphics. Yet it’s incredibly energy efficient, so you still get great battery life. Apple iPhone 5C The world’s most popular camera captures amazing photos in multiple formats, including square and panorama. You can also apply filters to your photos and record 1080p HD video. iPhone supports more LTE bands than ever before. So now iPhone users can experience fast download speeds in even more places around the world.

Related Post